Thursday, May 8, 2014

2 Books with AMAZING 5 STAR REVIEWS! by Author Michael Alexander Beas

 Wanted to thank everyone for posting reviews on my two books: 



STRUMP A World of Shadows 

"Beas has crafted an epic fantasy with storybook-quality adventure."

"Devotees to the high-fantasy genre will be delighted by the imaginary world conjured by Michael Alexander Beas in Strump: A World of Shadows, which explores the well-trod good- versus-evil theme in a unique and sweeping fashion...." ForeWard Editorial Review -






Reflections: Prayers from the Heart of a 14 Year Old-Boy 


#1 AMAZON BEST SELLER in CHRISTIAN YOUTH MINISTRY (April, 11 2014)
#1 AMAZON BEST SELLER in MEDITATION (April, 13 2014) 
"This isn't a book just for young, this is a book for all. One of the great things I truly enjoyed about it was, you can drop into it any place and find a prayer of encouragement." Thomas A.

"I have found so many prayers I will call on in my weakest moments in this lovely compilation. Awesome!" Chloe Halston

"Reading the prayers in this book brought a sense of calming and peace to me. I will be re-reading this book many times over."  Beverly Clark


No comments:

Post a Comment