Monday, April 28, 2014

Book Review: Xoe: or Vampires, and Werewolves, and Demons, oh my!




Xoe: or Vampires, and Werewolves, and Demons, oh my! (Xoe Meyers Young Adult Fantasy/Horror Series) [Kindle Edition]
Sara C. Roethle (Author)






“Xoe” is one of those books that you will simply not be able to put down from start to finish.

A gripping tale that sent chills down my spine and left me wanting more from Author Sara C. Roethle.

Alexondra Meyers, whose friends call Xoe, is developed perfectly in a stunning and captivating manner that is easy to relate too. At times you will find yourself rooting for her, while at others she will just make you cringe. Lisa, Allison, Dan and Jason together with Xoe all collide in an original unique story that entails vampires and werewolves. There is Adventure, Romance, Mystery, Fantasy and Suspense.

While the book is intended for a teenage audience I felt that all would enjoy. Total read time for me was about a day and a half and would definitely enjoy reading more from author Sara C. Roethle.  The Xoe Meyer’s series is truly unique and captivating. I shared with my teenage daughter and she too has become a fan of Xoe.

5 Stars!



No comments:

Post a Comment