Friday, April 4, 2014

Book Review: Life Lessons of Wisdom and Motivation - Volume I




Life Lessons of Wisdom and Motivation - Volume I: Insightful, Enlightened and Inspirational quotations and proverbs
M.I. Seka (Author)

Book Review
By Michael Beas


Motivation in classic way that will leave a lasting impression!  
“Life Lessons of Wisdom and Motivation - Volume I: Insightful, Enlightened and Inspirational quotations and proverbs.” is just as the title states and does not fall short of its epic power found in the words it contains.  

Far and Away my favorite quote found in the book is “Without direction, we are like some debris floating in the ocean going wherever the current takes us.”  The strength behind these quotes and proverbs are inspirational but also motivating. Unlike your “run of the mill quote book, that is short and in my opinion not well thought out. ” this one is by far one of the best ones that I have come across.

Author M.I. Seka does a fantastic job of breaking out each chapter in a sweeping fashion that allows the reader to truly appreciate the essence of some of the most influential people in History. Their words complied and expressed in an easy to follow way are what captivated me most. It took me a total of three nights to read the words of wisdom contained in this book, and while finished I plan to go back on a more steady pace to appreciate each chapter more and to the fullest.

There are 4 volumes in this collection and I plan on purchasing the rest.

5 Stars and can not wait to read more.


No comments:

Post a Comment