Friday, April 18, 2014

Book Review: Small Business Internet Marketing Code:




Small Business Internet Marketing Code: Online Entrepreneur Beginner Guide: How to Make Money Online & Work from Home in 15 Days with 21 Major Marketing Tactics
David Grande (Author)


An informative book that will teach you how to make money while working from home via online platforms: i.e. Website presence and Social Media SEO (Search Engine Optimization) tools to name a few.

This is an astounding book that will basically get you up and running in 15 days. Being a business owner myself I have wanted to learn more about SEO’s with the hope of trying to expand my web presence. In doing so more potential customers can view and buy my products. Hiring a professional to come in and optimize my sites are simply not cost effective, hence why I bought this book to help me out with the process.

What I like most about this book is that it is easy to follow in step-by-step approach that Author David Grande has been able provide. It is both factual and written in a style that’s direct and in a down to earth fashion that everyone, including myself can relate to. The extra bonus towards the end of the book is great and glad the author included a free PDF file. Nice touch that truly is an extra considering how great this book already is.

Words to describe this book are: User Friendly, Informative, Original, Unique, and above all well written in a fantastic way that will help you gain a deeper knowledge base and foundation for your business. Author David A. Grande is a social media consultant and expert in the field. His book is a must read for both experts and newbie’s alike and one that you don’t want to miss.

5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment