Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Book Review: Drowning Mermaids




Drowning Mermaids
Nadia Scrieva (Author)

Book Review
By Michael Beas


Drowning Mermaids is simply amazing.

This novel has it all: Action, Adventure, Romance, Fantasy and even Humor.

I am huge a Fantasy buff and as such the world that Author Nadia Scrieva created captivated my senses and imagination. In many ways I found this book to be a cross between “The Deadliest Catch” and the “Little Mermaid.” It has the makings of a movie that I envisioned in my head as the pages turned effortlessly.

The main characters Trevain, Aazuria, and Callder are original, they are developed exceptionally well and their personalities are easy to relate with. The storyline is grand and epic and the plot and over all themes will keep you on edge the whole time. I was sad to see it come to an end and can not wait to read more

It took me two-nights to read this story to completion. After reading, I recommended it to everyone in my family. They too have found it to be an amazing novel of classic proportion.

What else can be said? I am addicted to Drowning Mermaids, and I highly recommend it to everyone. 5 Stars and wish there were more stars to pass out. 



No comments:

Post a Comment