Friday, April 11, 2014

Book Review: Spades (Book Two)




Spades (Book Two)
Kristy Evans (Author)

Book Review
By Michael Beas


A multi-dimensional series fit to last the test of time.

Spades is book two of an amazing series that stands in a class all on its own. Author Kristy Evans does a fantastic job in this second book in the series that has managed to captivate my mind, heart and imagination in a sweeping fashion. From the very start of the book you will be engulfed in amazing fashion by way of vivid descriptiveness that can only be pulled off by a great Author. 

The storyline and plot theme are original and the main character Calise Thomas is developed in a superb fashion with depth and feeling. At times I found myself rooting for Calise while as others I found myself wondering what she was going to do next. The writing style is gripping and this is one of those books that will keep you glued to your reading device all throughout the night. No spoiler but the end is simply unpredictable and will make you want to go out and purchase the next book in the series. That is the next thing I am going to do as soon as I finish up with this review.

In short this is a well-written book in an astonishing series that flows perfectly. I have become a fan and highly recommend.

5 Stars 

No comments:

Post a Comment