Sunday, February 9, 2014

For Readers and Authors www.goodebooks.net


On the road to self-publishing it is oft difficult to find different avenues to help market your books. As an avid reader it too can be a daunting task to sometimes find, not only the right book, but also the right website that truly helps guide you into the mind of the author. Good Ebook. Net solves both those problems. Now with one click of the mouse you can find not only the right book, but you can truly get to know the author who wrote the book you have just purchased. I was lucky to stumble upon it last night and I was so engulfed with it that I forgot to post. The good news is that now I will be able to share  with you this amazing website for all of us to enjoy. If you have not already visited guidebook.net I truly encourage you to do so and please share you thoughts with them directly and with me on this post. 

Have a Great Day and Happy Reading.

http://goo.gl/IGKvNJ



















No comments:

Post a Comment