Sunday, February 2, 2014

Goals: Family First. Tonights Blog.


Goals 

www.strumpbook.com


It's Sunday, which means it’s time to set the weeks goals. 

One should always make the goals for the week attainable something that you can actually reach. If not then all you will feel is failure. Sure its nice to have big dreams, deep down we all do, but what the point of dreaming big if you don't take the small steps needed to reach them? I used to try to reach the finish line before the race even started and well lets just say that it did not end very well for me. Point being / dream big but have a plan and more then anything don't be afraid to take the small steps that will help you finish the race.

Below are a few of my writing and marketing goals for the week. You should do one for all of the personal things you have to do also; I only listed one of them: 

I should mention that I got all of my organization tips and ideas from this great blog that you should definitely check out if you have some time: paperteaandcoffee.blogspot.com

Business Goals 

Social Media

Twitter add 500 new followers to my current fan base (Currently 3,444)
 www.twitter.com/BeasMichael

Instagram add 500 new followers to my current fan base (Currently 3,479)
Look me up at BEASMICHAEL

Talk and post my Facebook page to add Likes 
www.facebook.com/StrumpBook

Writing 

Finishing Chapter 31 in STRUMP: Corners of the World BOOK 
Start Chapter 32

Finish Chapter 25 in Four Kings over Paradise 
Start Chapter 26 

PROMOTE EBOOK
The eBook for Strump comes out this week:
This is my first promotion of the eBook!


There is more but you all get the drift. The key is to stick to your plan and do everything you can to make it happen. 

Oh, before I forget. I did say I would put one of my personal items on the list. 

Here it is. 

Spend all the time in the world with my family, because without them none of this matters! 

Have a great new week! And God Bless.




 goo.gl/fWWc4g
www.strumpbook.com




No comments:

Post a Comment