Monday, February 17, 2014

Yoga - Finding Peace and Harmony


Whatever you do in life it is important to find peace and harmony. 

Not until recently was I exposed to the art of Yoga. My 18 year old daughter is a soon to be Yoga teacher here in local Charlotte area and somehow talked me into trying Yoga the other day. Granted, I was not able to do the Tripod Headstand that she so effortlessly demonstrates in the picture below. Some of the simple techniques she has taught me clear my head from life’s everyday worries.

These simple steps help me better concentrate on my writing and helps me live a more calmer life filled with peace and harmony.

If you have not tried Yoga, or would simply like to know more, then I encourage you to visit the Yoga Journal blog link listed below. Who knows maybe in a few weeks it will be me in the picture.

http://blogs.yogajournal.com/challengepose/2010/10/challenge-pose-sirsasana-ii-tripod-headstand.html


goo.gl/IGKvNJ


No comments:

Post a Comment