Saturday, January 11, 2014

Reaching your hearts desires!

Have you ever wanted to get away and somehow go to another place at the drop of a dime? I have.
More often then not actually. So many things seem to get in the way from the places we want to go and see.  Money, work, kids, time etc. put what ever you want to in the "I CANT" bucket and then you will know what I am talking about. I for one have been fortunate to have been able to travel and see so many places and meet so many people. Unfortunately I was never ever to stay there long enough to feel what other feel in the places they lived and grew up. Some of the countries that I have visited have been good, some not so good. Greece, France, Fiji to name a few would soot just fine for me, but then again LIFE gets in the way. Freedom is a funny thing sometimes. We are free, (at least I hope most of us are whom are reading this blog tonight, I hope), and we can go wherever we want because we are free, so then why do we need a passport to travel? or a VISA to get into another county? Why not just be free and go? Food for thought. In STRUMP: A World of Shadows, I created two worlds for the reader and myself to be free and travel between two different worlds. Below is the map of the OLD KINGDOM where King Strump forged his magical Game Pieces. He did not worry about getting a VISA or worry about what he had to do to triumph. NO. He set a goal and simply achieved it, one realm at a time. Nothing got in his way; As such I end tonights blog with this, "When you have something in mind, be it traveling to some exotic land, applying for a dream job, getting your degree, getting into a good college or simply writing a novel that you hope someone will read one day. Then remember STRUMP and just go out and be free to live your life. If you do nothing can stop you from reaching your hearts desires.


No comments:

Post a Comment