Monday, January 27, 2014

Write something meaningful that will last the test of time! Tonights Blog Post.


When writing I sometimes wonders if what I am typing will surpass the test of time. 
If, in someway my words have inspired, entertained, caused a smile a happy memory in someone’s life, then I was successful and achieved my goal. If not then why write? Why take the time to blog or create another chapter in some unknown book that will have no effect on anyone? Even if you just write in a journal every night before you go to sleep is it worth the paper that you are even writing on? Will your loved ones one day look back at your words and understand a piece of you that described what you were thinking in that very moment in time that you wrote them. Will you just be another .99 download on eBooks or another notebook that will create dusk on some old bookshelf that no one will read?

Personally for me writing is a way to express you, ones inner most thoughts. Granted I do get carried away sometimes with how my mind drifts off in the stories that I tell, but when I write it has to be for a reason, for a purpose. If not, then I'm simply wasting time and killing trees. 
Words are not just wind, they are power and if used right can be ones legacy upon the world. Make them count and make them last so that they can tell the story of you. If you don't keep a journal, look for a way to keep one. Write down your thoughts, what you think, how you feel. Sometime words written are better then words said. Just remember, one day someone you love will read them. 
"On the road of life there you sometimes may run into a little bit of traffic. Don't worry eventually we all find a way to make it home!" - Beas





goo.gl/fWWc4g

No comments:

Post a Comment