Saturday, January 18, 2014

Social Media - The Future is Here! Tonights Blog Post.


Who would have thought that after only a week I, of all people, would be engaged with all of the social media outlets that are available these days. I grew up in a world that was filled with pagers and brick cell phones and no email or personal computers. Now I am "blogging" on my apple laptop with thousands of followers all over the world. As if that was not enough exposure, the blog is linked to my tweeter account, the Facebook page, the Facebook Fan Page, the Instagram, the Pinterest accounts so that everyone can "Like" and "Hashtag" with their friends across the world. "The world seems to be just one click away!"

For the last couple weeks my mind has been in a crazed whirlwind over all the media outlets that are available in the marketplace. Sometimes the hardest part is remembering all of the different passwords. The goal is to hopefully share with the world my vision of King STRUMP so that hopefully all readers, from all walks of life can be taken away.

Fortunately, the good news is that I have been blessed with so many people that have been helping me. I thank them dearly for all of the patience that they have had with me. I did have to draw the line when my 2 and a half-year-old son knew how to use an IPAD better then I did...

Hope you enjoyed tonight’s blog and if possible comment and let me know if I'm not the only one caught up in the whirlwind of the social media crazy. 



The Future is Now!
www.tweeter.com/BeasMichael
www.facebook.com/StrumpBook
Instagram: Michael Beas
Pinterest: STRUMP

No comments:

Post a Comment