Thursday, January 30, 2014

Something New. Tonight's Blog


Just be me. Tonight's blog is going to be a bit different. Sure I like to write and yes I know how to sell almost anything, because that what I did my whole life. I used to anyway. But lets face it, going on and on about this book can be a little boring. I mean my life up to this moment has been so much more interesting. 

With that said, I thought I would just change things and make this blogging technology a little different. And for once just be my crazy self. I say CRAZY because no other words can describe the life that I have lived and the life that has made me... Me. 

The funny thing is that people in one way or another want me to change and be someone I'm not. Truth be told the old me was a little... WILD to say the least. Those that know me can attest to that, and I am really trying to be a different person then I was say... a year and two months ago? YES, I definitely am trying. 

This time around I want to make a difference and help people as much as I can vs. letting it be all about me. It was funner when it was all about me, that I can assure you, but then again I used to have money and power and well the things that people look for in life, that is until I lost everything. Everything except my family, which is why I am even here writing this.

Why are we as humans never happy with what we have? We all say... I want a MILLION bucks, or I want the HUGE MANSION on the beach, or I want kids.... I WANT, I WANT, I WANT! However, when we get those things we seem to want more, it never ends. Take it from a guy that only a year and two months ago thought to be untouchable. 

I thought I had it all, but when I look back I really had nothing. It was all "smoke in mirrors" a vague glance of who I thought I was of who I wanted to be. Strange thing is that a part of me, a part that is hidden deep inside tells me that was the real me. Part of me says that it still is, that no matter how much I try to change I still am going to be that person. I don't know who I am now or where I am going or where this new path will lead me and my family. All I know is that I am truly blessed in more ways then I can even write in this Blog which up till a month ago I never even knew what a blog was. Crazy right?

So here is tonight’s question for all... if there even is an "Everyone" who chimes in, the question is WHY? Yes, this is probably more about me then you, seeing that I am the one looking for the answers, and perhaps not you. So flatter me, WHEN IS ENOUGH... ENOUGH? 

I wrote STRUMP and created this BLOG and started Instagraming and Twittering and Facebooking for a new start in life. I am even writing now because of my wife and three kids who think the world of me. I’m writing this now to for those who were with me in the worse place imaginable on earth, that even though you fall down, God is good and can help you get back up.

I'm not the only one, I can't be, the world is way to big for me to be the only one who wants to make a difference. 

So there you have it, another CRAZY thought, by a Crazy Author, with a Crazy mind that just wants to somehow make a difference in the world. Only time will tell. 

Chime in tomorrow for more philosophical blog about my life. 

For the sake of the blog thought I would include a pic of the STRUMP book which I really hope you like and truly hope takes you away from everything like it did me. 



No comments:

Post a Comment