Sunday, January 19, 2014

Sunday writing! Corners of the World.


Tonight I find myself writing the second book of STRUMP: “Corners of the World.”

Usually when writing I create a storyboard with different pictures and different ideas that I have thought of over the day. When drawing the pictures themselves I design whatever comes to mind / almost like brainstorming with pictures. The pictures help place me in the right mindset of what might happen next. 

For example: the alchemist mask in the center of the pegboard that you see is the focus of my next chapter (22) in the book. The rest are supporting pictures of what I want to include in the chapter. The characters and game pieces around the mask will just support whatever my thought process is for the next chapter. Where the story will go or how it will ultimately turn out I don't even know myself. But as soon as I start typing I enter into the world of STRUMP and everything starts unfolding before me. -



I've included a sneak peak of the Second Book at the end of A World of Shadow! I truly hope you enjoy. - Happy Sunday!

goo.gl/fWWc4g


No comments:

Post a Comment