Thursday, January 16, 2014

The Importance of Family! Tonight's Blog

Tonight’s Blog is about the importance of family and the unending love that families have for one another. 

Truth be told I got the idea for the post tonight because my 18-year-old daughter, Schamy was creating her ownblog about Yoga and the topic that she chose to be her first blog was about her family.   I began to wonder why my first blog was not the same and was a bit taken aback because I talked about the book instead of why I wrote about it to begin with. Far and Away they are the reason why I wrote the book and it would not have been possible had it not been for each and everyone one of them. 

My daughter helped read it for content, my aunts helped edit it, my mom help publish it, my wife gave me courage to finish one of my life's passions, my sister helps me with all of the social media that I completely struggle with and my two twin boys show me their innocence day in and day out which give me the will power to push on and write another chapter. 

Throughout the course of my life I have seen and dealt with death quite a bit. Life in its entirety is a roundtrip. In the end the only thing that one can take with them are the memories that one creates. So go out there and make lasting memories.  


The Book of STRUMP focuses on the importance of family and the struggles that can more often then not be found in a family and the importance of family.  My of the Characters in the book in many ways are my family and I truly encourage you to read if not my book any other book with them especially if you have children. Who knows perhaps it too will be another memorable experience that you will never forget. 



Amazon. com: 
goo.gl/fWWc4g

No comments:

Post a Comment