Friday, January 10, 2014

Sneak Peek: Game Piece of Power


I remember coming up with the different Game Pieces what feels like a long time ago. I was 15 years old when I first heard the name STRUMP. My mom had thought about it actually when she was wanting to write a book herself on Mice. Some of which I mentioned in the book. But I felt STRUMP had to have a deeper meaning. Life's journey took me a really rough place where I had to watch every step I took. Ironically, during this challenging time in my life, I was brought back to the childhood memory of the Ancient King STRUMP.  I figured its now time to finish something that we started a long time ago. I was afraid, lost, worried of what might or could happen. Thats when the word STRUMP finally had meaning: S = Strength, T = Truth, R = Righteousness, U = Unity, M = Malice, and P = POWER. Why Power? Because that is what the people around me wanted and would do anything to have. Its only natural that the Evil King STRUMP would posses something that would give him an advantage above the rest. Have you ever been faced with a decision or been in a situation that you can not control or wish that you can leave and you simply can't? If so STRUMP will take you away to a place that at least for a moment in time you can have the POWER to get away. 

No comments:

Post a Comment