Saturday, March 22, 2014

Book Review 5 Stars for Rich in Gratitude





Rich in Gratitude,
 by R.C. Lane

Book Review
By Michael Beas


Rich in Gratitude, by R.C. Lane is one of the most influential books that I have had the privilege of reading in a very long time.


Meditation is powerful and can truly help a person find the inner peace they search for amidst all of the chaos and struggles found in our ever-changing world. More and more people are forgetting the importance of gratitude and above all the ability to humble oneself in a society that is constantly teaching us to boast our successes and accomplishments.

Author R. C. Lane, in this fantastic book, teaches us in a very simple way the steps needed to find peace through the things we sometimes let pass by. The first night I started reading this book I could not put it down. It swept me away into a different realm outside of the normal hustle and bustle of my everyday life. I began to apply the principles taught by his vast knowledge and then shared it with my wife and daughter for them to apply in their lives as well.

Needless to say all three of us have become a fans of R.C. Lane and have taken on the 30 day practical Gratitude Challenge.

The quality of writing is outstanding, the story flows perfectly, the knowledge contained inside the pages is priceless and the overall improvement on my quality of life is unquantifiable.

My only regret is not having read this amazing book sooner.

5 Star and a huge thanks to Author R. C. Lane for writing and sharing his teachings with everyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment