Saturday, March 15, 2014

Supernatural Hero! Book Review





Supernatural Hero
by Eran Gadot

Book Review
By Michael Beas


The class nerd becomes a Supernatural Hero with the help of his grandfather as his trusted sidekick. Amazing storyline that I read to my children before bedtime every night for the past 4 days, even though I must confess I had to skip ahead after they feel asleep to see what would happen to Andy and the quest of getting the love of his life to the movies.

Words to best describe this classical children’s read are fantastical, epic, well written and magical with a touch of sadness that will fill you only with love. On  a personal standpoint I lost my grandpa to cancer and he too, just like Andy seemed to be the person in my life who understood me above all else. Honestly I can say that it hit home when I read this tale and was happy that it came across my glance to purchase as well as offer this review for all to read. 

The story immediately caught my children’s attention and helped me put them to sleep, which is not an easy task for twin boys that are only 2 and ½ years old. Believe me when I say that I am eternally grateful to Author Eran Gadot for helping in the process. Funny thing is that when they work up they were again asking for Supernatural Hero!

The writing style is perfect and well written. The illustrations looked great and definitely help set the stage for younger readers as well as adults. My kids and I are definite fans and look forward to reading more from Eran Gadot.

5 Stars!


No comments:

Post a Comment