Thursday, March 6, 2014

Indie News with Author J. C. Brown


One more great website to share with everyone who is both an author and avid reader of books.

A quick snapshot of what weebly.com has to offer is as follows: If you are an author you can purchase a .99 book plug on J. C. Brown's website. That book plug will feature your book and promote it on a massive scale. As you can imagine this is especially advantageous for readers because J. C. Brown will not only add the book to the website, but she will also include book trailers, book reviews, Author Interviews. It truly is a one stop shop that is a must for both the reader and the author.  I have included my personal book plug for STRUMP: A World of Shadows below to show that I have taken advantage of this more then gracious promotion for all to partake in. Hope you enjoy and welcome all comments.








"I started this page to help myself and other Indie authors along. Though I have recently been picked up by Death Throes Publishing, that does not deter me from trying to help spread the word about all the fantastic authors I have met over the last year. It has been an amazing journey so far and it has only just begun!" J.C. Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment