Friday, March 21, 2014

Book Review: WALL - Love, Sex and Immortality




WALL - Love, Sex and Immortality
(Aquarius Trilogy Book One)
by Stan I.S. Law


Book Review 
By Michael Beas



A novel that stands in a class all on its own.

In short this is an amazing love story that engulfs the mind and senses in a memorable and sweeping fashion. The characters, Simon and Ambrosia develop well and are extremely likeable. The storyline and plot are original and interesting. For me personally the story was written in a fast paced manner that captivated my imagination from the very start.

Author Stan I.S. Law truly has a talent to capture the minds and hearts of most that read him. I am a huge fan of his work and it’s an honor to be able offer this review for yet another one of his great novels. At the end of the day the reader will have to decide if some of the topics are realistic in nature or not. I don’t know much about quantum mechanical phenomenon, or nuclear fusion, or the sequence stars as they align in a way befit all comprehension. What I do know is a well-written story of two people that are connected together by fate and destiny.

I for one learned a great deal when reading this book. There are so many things in our universe that have yet to be discovered. My favorite part was the Authors description of the Greek Isles. While I have never traveled there, it is a place that I will certainly go one day and is a place that for the past couple of nights I had the pleasure of envisioning during my nightly read of WALL - Love, Sex and Immortality.

This novel is a great work of literary fiction that flows perfectly and is a Must Read for all! Can’t wait to read the next book in the series.

5 Stars! 

No comments:

Post a Comment