Sunday, March 23, 2014

The Philip K. Dick Anthology: Book Review




The Philip K. Dick Anthology: 18 Classic Science Fiction Stories (Bybliotech Fiction)
Philip K. Dick (Author)

Book Review
By Michael Beas



18 Classic Science Fiction Stories for only .99 cents! And to make it better that are all written by Author Philip K. Dick.

That’s right the same Philip K. Dick that that inspired stories such as Total Recall, Minority Report, Blade Runner, The Adjustment Bureau to name a few. I almost could not believe it when I ran across this amazing collection of short stories on my kindle. I’m a huge fan of science fiction and was looking for something to keep me enthralled over the weekend. I saw it, bought it, and was immersed into the depth of these fantastic stories.

As with any great writer, these stories are all very well written, they flow perfectly, and engulf the mind and imagination. All of the stories are presenting in an original unique way that will keep you on edge the entire time.

It is truly an honor to offer this 5 Star review and recommend as a Must Read to everyone. I guarantee it will be the best .99 cents you will ever spend on a book!

No comments:

Post a Comment