Sunday, March 30, 2014

Book Review: Book Authority: How to Write, Self-Publish & Market Your Book





Book Authority: How to Write, Self-Publish & Market Your Book 
Shiv Verma (Author)

Book Review
By Michael Beas


One of the best guides in the market for self published Authors.

I purchased this guide to help me get a better handle on some of the other books I have in the forecast to publish. Never in my wildest dreams would I have thought I was spending so much money on promoting and marketing my current book. It fascinates me to see how the little things add up to one giant total. While the expense is one factor in publishing a book it’s the vision of a dream coming to life that encourages one to persevere despite all obstacles. In a good way this guide is an eye-opener that, in my view, gives us all a good roadmap to follow so that our dream of becoming an Author can not only take root, but also soar into the realm of reality.

Words to describe this guide are: Informative, Direct, Original, Comprehensive, Eye-Opening, and above all well written with an air great completeness. It is a Must Buy for anyone who is an Author and those folks aspiring to become one amidst this crazy literary world we are living.

In retrospect I wish I’d purchased this guide long before my first published work. It certainly would have saved time and money as well.  

5 Stars for Author Shiv Verma and above all thanks for helping us all become more adept to the world of publishing.



No comments:

Post a Comment