Monday, March 17, 2014

Book Review: Destiny Illusions





Destiny Illusions
By Daniel Rafferty

Book Review
By Michael Beas


Humans and Peridians go all out in a fantastic thrill ride into the heart of Sci-fi non-stop action. Author Daniel Rafferty provides an amazing story that embarks on journey that I believe to be one of the best new series that I have read in a very long time. Intelligent life on other planets and our human reaction to that knowledge sets the backdrop for this amazing plot and storyline that flows perfectly.

Suspenseful, Political at times, and surprisingly engrossing are some of the words that come to mind when describing this masterful story. Admiral Henderson is by far my favorite character and an all out intergalactic war spawned from a fake truth alliance made me picture this storyline in an amazing IMAX 3D movie.

No editing errors can be mentioned and is near to perfect, not an easy task these days. It did take a few chapters to really start digging my teeth into it, which at first made me think twice about continuing, but then, out of nowhere, the story came alive and took off in an epic way that left me wanting more.

5 stars and can’t wait to see what happens next in the series.


No comments:

Post a Comment