Thursday, March 20, 2014

STRUMP Gets an Interviewed by Indie News with Author J.C. Brown





I wrote Strump: A World of Shadows during one of the most challenging points in life. In many ways my life was in a world of shadows, filled with uncertainty and looking for a way to make a difference for my family and I. During these challenging moments the concept of the word STRUMP came into my mind and inspired me to write a story. STRUMP means a great deal in the fantasy world that I created. Each letter in the name represent a magical game piece forged by King STRUMP. For example S = Strength, T= Truth, U = Unity, M = Malice, and P = Power. Each one of these Magical pieces possesses a force be fit only for a true and rightful king. However, even Kings can turn evil at times, as was the case with King STRUMP who only used the pieces for his greatness and glory that only created harm An uprising started, a king was over thrown and legend was formed.

No comments:

Post a Comment