Friday, March 14, 2014

The Key to Immortality! Book Review



The Key to Immortality
by Stanislaw Kapuscinski

Book Review 
by Michael Beas



Scholarly, Enlightening, Educational, Mysticism, Profound and Intriguing are some of the words that best describe Author Stanislaw Kapuscinski’s book, “The Key to Immortality.”

I have always been an avid reader of The Gospel of Thomas and am constantly in search of books that capture my attention and teach me in the process, especially as they pertain to different Gospels. The Key to Immortality accomplishes both those avenues in a compelling manner that by far outweighs other books discussing the same Gospel.

While I am no theologian by any means, I do consider myself to be very profuse and knowledgeable with topics surrounding the bible, especially the New Testament. Most books I have read are cumbersome and not easy to read which don’t flow well. Perhaps it’s because I am a layperson thatis why I have not had much luck finding a book in this genre that truly captivates me from the start. That was not the case with “The Key to Immortality.” In this book the pages flowed effortlessly and for me I felt as if the words were written in away that everyone could understand and appreciate.

Each of the 114 Logia discussed will present a different turn and outlook on things that will take your breath away and have an impact on how you view not only the Gospel of Thomas, but also your own life.

In closing this book was mind-blowing experience that I was happy to discuss and add to my library. I rate it 5 stars!  



No comments:

Post a Comment