Thursday, March 13, 2014

Book Review of the Day! Mania by Tim Kizer.





MANIA 
by Tim Kizer 

Book Review 
by Michael Beas


Love him or hate him is how to best describe the main character, a serial killer by the name of Richard Brower. After the accidental death of his wife Mary, there are sightings of her around town and people begin to report that she has called them. As I read through the book I found myself hating him half of the time while the other half rooting him on deep into the midnight hours of my late night reading.

This is a definite thrill ride for the ages. The novel is filled with many twists and turns that are extremely well written past the point of perfection. I was kept on edge the entire time not knowing what was going to happen next. Right from the start Author Tim Kizer took off on this epic tale of non-stop suspense.

If you like mystery, suspense and gripping on edge thrillers, then Mania is the book for you. I highly recommend and from the rankings I can tell that many other agree with my synopsis of this engrossing read that will last the very test of time.

5 Stars and looking forward to purchasing and reading Tim Kizers’ vast collection of other thrillers!


No comments:

Post a Comment