Sunday, March 9, 2014

Book Review: Christianity the Amazing Adventure by N.E. Lang





http://goo.gl/wKx7XO



Christianity the Amazing Adventure 
by N.E. Lang

Book Review Offered 
by Michael Beas

As a Christian, I found “Christianity the Amazing Adventure by N.E. Lang ” to be a great spiritual guide and highly recommend it for other Christians looking to grow in their faith.

While this book focuses on many aspects of the Christian faith, I found that the overall theme focused on building a personal one- on-one relationship with our savior Jesus Christ. We live in a world filled with busy schedules, filled with social media and constant change that sometimes makes us loose focus on our one and only creator, Jesus Christ. More often then not we place everything and everyone before Christ and that’s not how things should be.

Author N.E. Lang was able, with this helpful guide, to get me back on track with my faith. His words inspired and helped me to focus again on Jesus Christ, who always loves and cares about me above all things. We need to always place him first in our lives.

From a writing perspective, the book flowed perfectly and was well researched as well as written. I read,  “Christianity the Amazing Adventure” in one seating and was left wanting more uplifting and encouraging words.

I noticed that N. E. Lang has another Christian book titled, “Christians with Addictions” which I will also check out tonight. If it is anything like “Christianity the Amazing Adventure,” I am sure it will be a great spiritual treat that I wont be able to put down. 

No comments:

Post a Comment