Saturday, March 8, 2014

"Relationship Roulette.....Single, Married, Divorced, Now What?” Book Review




Relationship Roulette.....Single, Married, Divorced, Now What?
by Theodore Lovelace

Book Review
By Michael Beas


"Relationship Roulette.....Single, Married, Divorced, Now What?” Again are some of the main topics the discussed in Relationship Roulette. Author Theodore Lovelace has created an in depth book that touches on the heart of what we as humans experience throughout our relationships in life.

The main characters of this book are Chris and Amanda, who start off dating and then venture through different scenarios that depict the ups and downs of a relationship.  Throughout the book I constantly looked into my own past relationships and Marriage trying to find validity for the points the writer touched upon. After a careful self-evaluation of my own self, I have to say that it was really on target. In many ways Relationship Roulette was an eye opener for how I should better improve my own relationship with my spouse so that we can better communicate with each other and above all work out the differences in our matrimony.

This is a very well written, well-versed self-help book that will really help anyone who wants to understand the true nature of what it takes to be in a relationship. In order for it to be truly adventitious you will have to, like myself, self evaluate who you are and above all (were) are you currently in life with your partner. If you do, I guarantee it will help you in some way so that you don’t fall into the trap of having to play Relationship Roulette.

On a side note the pictures inside the book are linked to very helpful websites. While I did not check them all out, the few I did were extremely helpful.

All and all this one in my book gets 5 stars.


No comments:

Post a Comment