Saturday, March 29, 2014

Book Review: Ray Ryan




Ray Ryan [Kindle Edition]
Aiden Riley (Author)

Book Review
By Michael Beas



First time author debut in an epic and sweeping fashion!

This book in my opinion is well written and highly addictive in nature. The storyline and plot kept me engaged the entire time engulfing my imagination and senses in memorizing fashion.

In short this book focuses on main character, Ray Ryan who is a young English boy that longs to become a writer. Things don’t work out as planned no thanks to a number of circumstances primarily being his friend who changes his destiny in a shocking and appalling manner. Along his journey he faces and deals with those tribulations in unique ways that makes his character stand out from the rest.

At times I found it a little complex to follow but then best sellers are not straightforward. It was friendly and engaged me in ways that found myself relating to the main character. I was sad when it came to an end and left me wanting more.  Overall it is definitely an original tale of fantastic quality that has earned 5 stars in my book.



No comments:

Post a Comment